Thursday, April 1, 2010

My last classes - Mi ultimas Clases




Hola! I think some of you might know that i am taking my last classes at Mt. Hood Community College which means i am finishing with my schooling here in USA. Right now I am taking Biology II, GIS (Geography Information System), Eco-tourism and Field Projects. I am also going to start with my Internship next Monday, I will be posting about what i will be doing every Monday during my internship. I got an opportunity to do my internship with the Forest Service at Mt. Hood National Forest. I will be doing my internship every Monday, so I will taking a Bus to Sandy. I think the bus takes about 40 minutes to get there.

As usual, i will be swamped all these coming weeks. Today i will have my first class of GIS, so i am excited to start that class. As far as the weather goes, it has been raining the last days and cold. Today so far has been overcast, i am looking forward to having sunny days.

Thank for those who have been praying for me. Have a nice day!

En Espanol:

Hola! Pienso que algunos de ustedes talvez saben que estoy tomando mis ultimas clases en Mt. Hood Community College, lo cual significa estoy terminando con mis estudios aquí en EEUU. Ahora mismo estoy tomando Biología II, SIG (Sistema de Información Geográfica), Eco-turismo y proyectos de campo. También voy a comenzar con mi práctica el próximo lunes, voy a publicar acerca de lo que voy a estar haciendo todos los lunes durante mis practicas. Obtuve una oportunidad de hacer mis practicas en el Servicio Forestal en el Mt Hood National Forest. Voy a estar haciendo mi práctica todos los lunes, así que voy a tomar un autobús a Sandy. Creo que el autobús tarda unos 40 minutos para llegar allí.

Como de costumbre, voy a estar bien ocupado todas estas próximas semanas. Hoy voy a tener mi primera clase de los SIG, así que estoy con ganas de empezar esa clase. En cuanto al clima, ha estado lloviendo los últimos días y habido frío. Hoy ha estado un poco nublado, estoy con ansias de tener días asoleados.

Gracias por los que han estado orando por mí. Tenga un buen día!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the GIS class and your excellent internship opportunity. What program will you be using for the GIS class? I wish I remembered more of the GIS I studied but the programs I used are obsolete.

    ReplyDelete