Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter - Pascua






Hey! How have you been? I hope you are doing well. Today i decided to share a little bit of my experience here in Easter. The day of Good Friday and the rest of the weekend, i went visit my friend Tom's Lappi family. I really enjoyed Easter because i got the chance to be around christian. My friend Tom told me that the only two words that an english learner needs to learn in USA are nisu and sisu (funny guy).

I really like the dishes of food that people here make for Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving and for any occasion. In Guatemala during these days is warm, but here it was different, which makes Oregon pretty for having different seasons.

En Espanol:

Hey! Como has estado? Espero que te encuentres bien. Hoy decidi compartir un poco de mi experiencia aqui durante la Pascua. El dia viernes santo y el resto del fin de semana, fui a visitar la familia de mi amigo Tom Lappi. Disfrute la Pascua porque tuve la oportunidad estar con cristianos. Mi amigo Tom me digo que las únicas dos palabras que una persona que esta aprendiendo ingles son Nisu and Sisu (es una broma en ingles).

Me deveras que me encantan las comidas que la gente aquí hace para la Pascua, Navidad, Accion de Gracias y por cual ocasión. En Guatemala durante estos días esta caliente, pero aquí estuvo diferente, lo cual hace a Oregon bonito por tener diferente estaciones.

No comments:

Post a Comment