Friday, January 30, 2009

He estado viviendo con una Familia Anfitriona. ( I've been living with a Host Family )







Desde el primer dia que vine he estado viviendo con una family anfitriona. He estado aprendiendo la Cultura Americana, es diferente de donde vengo. Yo voy a vivir con esta familia for 9 meses, ya tengo 5 meses. Comparto my cultura con ellos y ellos comparten su cultura conmigo, ellos no tienen mas hijos pequenos en la casa, todos ellos estan casados.

A veces tenemos algunas actividades como familia y como usualmente aqui es asi. Me di cuenta que he aprendido ingles con ellos. Usualmente nos reunimos para cena y hablamos sobre com estuvo nuestro dia. Aqui en USA en tiempo de comida mas importante es la cena no como Guatemala; pero ahora estoy acostumbrado a comer mas en la cena que en el almuerzo. Mi host Mom usualmente cocina la cena para la familia y ella siempre esta diciendo los nombres de cada comidas.

IN ENGLISH

Since the firts day I came here I've been living with a host family. I've learning the American Culture, it's different where i come from. I'm goint to live with this family for 9 months, I have 5 months already. I shared my culture to them and they shared their culture to me, they don't have any more children at home, all their children are married.

Sometimes we have some activities as family and as ussually here is like that. I realized that I've learning english from them. Usually we get together for dinner and talk about how was our day. Here in USA the main mill is dinner, no like Guatemala; but now I'm acostum to eat more in dinner then in lunch. My host mom usually cooks dinner for the family and she always is telling us the name of each type of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment